Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jin Shan

Emily and our laundry drying!
The whole group very late at night trying to stay awake to practice our opening ceremony!

This is really cool!!!! This girl is named Christina. I knew of her before i went because she is Joanne's friend's cousin who was visiting Joanne's Friend so she met Joanne and Joanne told me about her. She is also from Glenview IL!!!
me and the person who checks our room at 11pm everyday to make sure nobody ran away
the bus ride to chang hua, leaving jin shan


a typical meal at jin shan
Our group (left to right: Thomas, Richard, Lee-Wei, Gordon and the girls left to right: Vickie, me, Emily, Karen)

Richard, me, Emily, and Toby (our jiu guo tuan person)
me and wolf (our ti dai yi person)



Girls dorm (but not mine though)




laundry in our room because there is not other place to dry it and there isn't a single drying machine
our beds, like a hotel!! a lot better than what the guys get
outside of our dorm

No comments: