Wednesday, July 23, 2008

typhoon day

we are sleeping because we are very bored because there is a typhoon and we have nothing else to do : )
on the roof during the typhoon!
interlocking toes... we were playing games (bun diggy: a game that you play when you are bored) and me and karen lost so we had to interlock toes
posing on roof
posing again on roof
thomas, vickie, gordon, emily, lee-wei, me
me (big yellow thing), vickie, emily
richard climbing down from roof cause we decided we didn't want to become bald from the acid rain....

making a tent with vickie cause we are very very bored...
just woke up... i came downstairs and everything was flooding!!!
everyone on the roof walking around... looking at the view
happy on the roof and soaking in acid rain
richard, me, emily, vickie, thomas, lee-wei
soaking again in the acid rain
lee-wei, richard, me, vickie, thomas, gordon

hiding from the acid rain :)
lee-wei, vickie, me (In the yellow), emily, thomas, richard



No comments: