Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taiwan Aboriginal Center

girls at the lunch table
karen, emily, me, vickie


me laying on a really cool hammock. They are everywhere!


the guys at the lunch table. the food was really good. i got fat... again
gordon, lee-wei, thomas, richard

in front of a aboriginal house
me with the mochi making man. He thought i was japanese! I actually got to make it and try some.
pretend meditating in a aboriginal house with richard
pretend smashing something with thomas
richard, emily me, gordon, thomas



on the gondola with richard and karen
vickie and me
RICE DAMPLING!!!!!
very cute chicken coop

lee-wei hitting richard



lee-wei and thomas on the roller coaster
in front of the dining hall
me petting the cool looking bushes
gate of aboriginal center with karen
gondola






No comments: